Sort by:
39 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8232 (82%)
  • 4 Star:156 (15%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by JeffreyCK on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This little butane lighter is great. It has a large fuel tank and still remains a nice size. You can lock the lighter into the on state if you are using it for extended periods of time. Feels strong and well build other than one issue I mention below.
    Cons:
    keychain attachment is weak and will break almost instantly. I did not need it myself and broke it off on purpose within second...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Noxofox on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is an nice and steady butane lighter, it feels very very strong because of the metal on top, the flame protection is also good, it is made from metal.
    Cons:
    I did not came with any gas in it unforunately but i can fix that because butane bottles are not that expensive, also there is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cheap torch lighter

posted by heartwork on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - relatively small and portable (in comparing it to some of the other similar items) - can be reloaded - flame intesity can be regulated, but need a small screwdriver - precise, strong flame - more resistant to wind blowing then regular lighters - sturdy, s...
    Cons:
    - came unregulated (did not work before properly adjusting the gas leak with a screwdriver) - first impression was that it was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool lighter for small price!

posted by VitKiev on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - regulated flame; - fixable flame (you just fix your lighter in some clamp and use both your hands while it still burns); - enough good quality; - metal top; - very low price.
    Cons:
    just one - it arrived without rubber housing in the inlet valve, so it couldn't be filled. i was lucky to have a broken lighter...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lighter for outdoor-usage

posted by tuomoalajoki on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - easy to use - safe - protected with mechanism - adjustable flame - can be used for more than just a lighter
    Cons:
    - keychain is more or less unusable - could be a little bigger overall
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jet Lighter

posted by jackycola on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a good quality jet lighter. The upper part is made of Metal so it does not melt even after long use. There is some cheap plastic switch to lock it and keep it burning which is pretty cool. Can stand on the side with the switch and burn for itself.
    Cons:
    Needed to adjust it but everyone with a screwdriver can do that. It's shape is not very practical. I was like "looks cool...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Torch

posted by falsehope on 06/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, compact, large flame. Great price. Clear plastic to see the amount of fuel remaining. Cover cap to protect the burner. Hot large flame that is adjustable.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of yet. I did have to use a different nozzle on my butane in order to fill the lighter. It still leaked a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best cigar lighter

posted by Isampedro on 01/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The best of this lighter is the capacity of the tank. I personally use it to light cigars; with other cigar lighters to ignite 3-4 cigars were spent, with this lighter, I can light more than 10 cigars. It has a powerful flame, which can also be regulated...
    Cons:
    the Insurance, if you don´t know how to open it takes time to guess.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best inexpensive torch lighter

posted by blzrfn on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Lasts until lost, better build than many name-brand lighters costing a lot more. Tank is adequate size and lasts several weeks as a 2-3 cigar a day smoker. Can lock the flame in the on position if using for extended periods.
    Cons:
    Only downside is that you need a screwdriver to adjust the flame, the adjustment on the Jet 1300C lighter is done by hand and w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little torch, suprisingly strong enough

posted by ehaluskova on 11/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Very easy to use, lights first time everytime 2. Very usefull, soldering welding, melting stuff 3. Easy to refill, uses easily available refills 4. Good build quality, feels very solid in the hand 5. Great value for money, have seen them selling for...
    Cons:
    1. Flame can get kinda small, and blows out fast 2. No more cons! This thing rocks!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections