Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits real rifle (nonairsoft)

posted by steril on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very well finished, rail dimensions are OK. Some grinding had to be done to make it fit Type56 but it holds there perfect, no wobble at all! I believe that it might hold zero or be at least veeery close to it after taking it of for cleaning since there is n...
    Cons:
    It is much heavier than the original wood furniture, might be a bit more difficult to transition between targets.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good rail at great price

posted by zhonguan on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good build quality, light weight. Comes with rail covers, which is $7 by itself. Surface is smooth and no rough machine marks.
    Cons:
    Had to file to make it fit on the gas tube, wish the top rail mount is wider. Had to break out angle grinder.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very high price-quality rate !

posted by dom1958 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very nice finish and low price. the upper and lower handguards are made very tight to allow mounting on almost all types of AK47/AKM. It requires some adjustment but it's not the fault of the parts. Its only due to the large manufacturing tolerance of this ...
    Cons:
    A novice should required installation instructions. It would be better to receive less short rail cover but a mix of short and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great Item!

posted by RTingler on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use these on 4 real AK47's they work great so I just bought some more for my AK pistol builds! Love the versatility of them! They are also very light in weight so that is no problem ether. Able to add any type of extras I want and any amount that will fit...
    Cons:
    None That I can Think of very well made
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice work

posted by SamMacco on 03/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good work and easy to filed to fit no matter I gould not get it to a chinese made semiautomatic gun.Maybe it fit`s better to Wasr and other of it king of weapon.When you buy it,buy Angled Force Grip or whatever Front Fore Grip because front will be a bit he...
    Cons:
    I just could not get it on Norinco 56s.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by nitrotnt on 03/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very good workmanship provided for almost all grades, Russian, Czech and Chinese Kalashnikovs, stability and quality of materials, spare tire, just like it.will soon try mounting handle on it, as well as optical, sights, laser targeting device for rapid mea...
    Cons:
    I have not found such.I wish I was a little cheaper Good installation of all NATO standard accessories and an opportunity for m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I like it. Worth the money.

posted by Kirill1989 on 11/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Conveniently, you can hang additional equipment (grip, sight, bipod, flashlight, laser). Cheapest. He got up without a backlash. Rubber lining - comfortable in the absence of all, no catches clothes.
    Cons:
    For airsoft file needed to click into place. No significant shift in the center of mass in the direction of the barrel. if you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by spaceport on 11/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    overall this is fantastic value for money and looks great on the gun. It makes the AK look more modern and looks even meaner without the rubber clip on guards. A little nose heavy with all rails used, but you wouldnt use it in this way in most cases.
    Cons:
    some grinding work needs to done to fit China made AK, but its worth the effort.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice copy of the UTG quad rail for AK-47

posted by zoo9guy on 11/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I can't believe the price for this quad rail, I have a real UTG quad rail on an AK47 and wanted a second on for my other one. It took 5 minutes to install and is as solid as the UTG quad rail. It comes with the allen wrench you need to install it, the harde...
    Cons:
    The part seems cast instead of machined likr the UTG, so it isn't quite as precise. The rails seem in spec enough to mount a re...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by DealHQ on 09/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A lot of tacticool for an AK for reasonable price. Build quality is quite good and rail covers don't seem to fall off too easily. The kit is pretty solid and doesn't seem to move much under recoil.
    Cons:
    Rails will not hold zero for sight mounting, they're ok for flashlights and other things that don't need a solid fix.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections