DX  » Community » Reviews » 5" Low Aluminum Alloy Scope Mount Base for M4A1 - Black (144mm)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice base

posted by Greenthomb on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality, including surfaces and suffusion, for low price. Fits well AR15 and other guns with weaver/picatinny base, for example Beretta CX4. Quite tough. Quick-detachable, which allows to take it off right with scope or red-dot sight and put back your ...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by Edmilsonbmx on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really liked the material because it is durable as well, tried to warp it and could not, even very resistant. Fit perfectly in my AT44 Mono. The locking screws are very large and has a great grip. Very beautiful. Gostei muito do material, pois é...
    Cons:
    nothing. Nada, o produto é excelente
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good scope riser mount

posted by olz1990 on 06/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    does its job with little fuss. large tightening knobs allow easy attach/detach. somewhat lightweight due to hollow construction
    Cons:
    can not find any cons for this. simple and easy construction, what is there to go wrong?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid, well constructed mount

posted by MANDYKK on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The mount is almost all metal, making it a great addition to your gun(does not cheapen it at all). It does what its meant to do. I used mine to raise my scope so it can clear my iron sights. The finish on it is great, mine was in perfect condition upon arri...
    Cons:
    The adjustment knobs on it are HUGE. I don`t know why the manufacturer made them so big. It`s not a big concern but it does tak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful!

posted by MANDYKK on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very well made -Very sturdy -Doesn't feel cheap -All metal -The bolts that you turn to tighten the rails work great -Buying this same mount at a gun store near me would cost 10x the price -Has several uses
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mount!!!

posted by Scarus on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Not su...
    Cons:
    Did not found any con on this peace of metal. It works and holds tight.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections