Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6716 (67%)
  • 4 Star:338 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quality tool very tactical

posted by theenigmairl on 02/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    good quality steel with locking mechanism which is great and nice sliding pliers very good all around appearance
    Cons:
    none that i have noticed it seems a great bit of kit and would definately get another or as a present for a friend
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tool, Great Price

posted by Debayansinha on 12/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool, Im in construction projects, and every now and then need a plier/cutter etc to set up things. Now this bad boy has it all and some more. The finish is awesome, no fade or anything. The best part, it looks same as the GERBER 600, with great deta...
    Cons:
    The plier heads are a little loose, and so is the knife. Also the knife needs a bit of sharpening.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tool for everyday use

posted by pwtantaeus on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A Cheap, black and durable tool for both survival and quick field maintenance situations. And also this is my second order of this tool. I was using the first one for over one year, then decided to give it to my co-worker as a gift, while it was still shar...
    Cons:
    It's not original Gerber DIESEL MULTI-PLIER BLACK, SHEATH, and you should be sharpen the knife a little bit more. And, addition...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average quality great price

posted by Stig555 on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks really tacticool, it seems rather sturdy and it has a great price compared to the original Gerber that sells for over a hundred bucks. Really good sheath with velcro, ready to be put on to a backpack strap or a belt, both horizontally and vertically...
    Cons:
    I don't use C4 that often to need some of the features of this multitool. The pliers head rattles like crazy, that's the wors...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by LegacyShaun on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Wow! Great item! I love how it looks, i love how it feels and the best thing about it, it looks alot like a Gerber tool. If i wanted to buy this again i sure would! Fits nicely in your pocket but it came with a nice soft mini pocket for the tool itself.
    Cons:
    No Cons at all. The Quality is great and it looks so good! Honestly! No doubt about it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tool, not rock solid, but usefull

posted by FrereGris on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good all around tool. Supposed to be a demo expert tool with C4 punch, not really a usage normal civilians can make of the thing. But is strong enough to get you out of trouble in normal life.
    Cons:
    Not as strong as I would have wanted, will not endure harsh condition or abuse. The pouch is useless, low quality, you will los...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Descent Multitool

posted by warlock1212 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks relly bad ass in black. Relatively sturdy construction. Nice spike to pock holes whit haven't seen it before on a multi tool. Good strong pliers. Comes whit a black carrying pooch that whit litel modification is Molle compatible.
    Cons:
    My multi tool actually says Gerber but i guarantie you its not a genuine Gerber multi tool. The selection off tools can be better
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have "all-in-one"

posted by proque007 on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really good quality and quite robust for the price. You feel the weight of the tool, it makes it very practical to use and easy to hold. But it’s not too heavy, so it is also very nice to carry in your pocket or belt. About that… the tool comes with a pract...
    Cons:
    The pliers are not very strong and the screwdrivers are kind of short so they wont work in every job but I guess you can only e...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    walikan

posted by walikan on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good packaging, functional pronounced for demolition work. Quality assembly.
    Cons:
    Has a big gap pliers screw rings on the handles. Screwdrivers are not sharpened, in connection with which they unleash that eit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool

posted by mythoslegend on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Everyone thinks its genuine. It's cheap and works really well. The spike is actually useful for me. It pokes nice holes into cans so I can refill hydraulic fluid easily.
    Cons:
    Kind of difficult sometimes to open up the smaller flat head and Philips head. I feel like I need longer finger nails. I want...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections