DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and light but effective

posted by lamparasbmw on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simply excellent. I had other similar holders for other devices and all of them were OK but much more voluminous. This product is easy to store in the car and it is resistant, so I am ver happy. Suction cup works very well in the windscreen and firmily hold...
    Cons:
    It looks cheap but it works and it is resistant. Percived quality is lower than real qualiy. But no worries, once you put your ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mount but damages my screen protector

posted by KThielecke on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Perfectly made for iPhone 4 - Suction Cup is very strong - Long arm - Camera hole
    Cons:
    - Brackets will damage my screen protector which made it useless for me. - hard to get your iPhone in and out of the mount
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great iPhone Windshield Mount!

posted by mechanicmike on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great iPhone mount, made of strong rigid plastic at an amazing price. Same quality as the $40-50 retail mounts. Phone clip and mount are two pieces that snap together and fit together very well. Mount has a very stiff but flexible arm to keep the mount in a...
    Cons:
    Non yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good, it surprised me

posted by eularino on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    inlike the device for ipad, this one is very good. it dont shakes up and down while the car moves, because it is more strong and rigid. it fixes well to glasses. the iphone fixes well to the divice too, but you need to remove the case. for the price i say: ...
    Cons:
    well....one issue is the time of delivery! It took 2 months to delivery here in Brazil! I dont know how is it in other countrie...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool for those who use w/o cases/covers/etc.

posted by noeldiego on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The suction grip is VERY GOOD; - Holds the iPhone firmly fit; - Metal arm is thick and strong, it'll not fall; - Station rotation gives good flexibility; - Station is removable and have two ways of fitting.
    Cons:
    - Corner holders are perfectly made for the iPhone w/o cases/covers/acessories, so it takes off the possibility of using an iPh...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by IsaacGonzalo on 11/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Fixed stand is quite enought robust - It is hard to move so it does'nt keep vibrating when the road is not smooth. Rigid flexo - Quite small so doesn't disturb the normal view. - Easy to fix and realease
    Cons:
    - Must take off protection case in order to fix it to the mount. - If you have protection sleeve on the phone, you have to take...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great iPhone mount!

posted by RedEl on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very affordable, cheap and useful. - Lightweight but made of thick plastic. - Easy to install and apply. - Holds iPhone very firmly, no fear of it falling down. - Minimalistic and doesn't take much space in vehicle. - Flexible but steady.
    Cons:
    - Took me about 4 tries before I got it up on the windshield without having it brake down. - Could be useful with a fabric to c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good grip

posted by hotdeal4u on 02/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Affordable as compared to other products Does what it is supposed to as described Can feel it is of good quality - material Able to hold on the phone nicely
    Cons:
    Phone will not hold if you have casing for your iPhone. Tends to lift off the screen protector
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, good product

posted by p8ddy on 12/31/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good build quality. Very cheap in comparison to competitors products. Does exactly what it says on the tin! Materials are of good quality. Holds the iPhone very securely.
    Cons:
    None at this price.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections