DX  » Community » Reviews » Plastic Car Swivel Mount Holder with Suction Cup for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Mount with firm grip

posted by Bartus72 on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Firm grip of the suction cup - The mount doesn't move with the car movements - My iPhone is placed firm in the mound - I can move my iPhone in all possible ways to make the visibility the best
    Cons:
    - The little thing you have to push back to mount the iPhone might break off when pushed too firmly - Very firm inside the moun...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Mount for iPhone 4s

posted by chimpattack on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Useful mount for my iPhone 4s. I use it to keep the phone at eye level on the windshield so that I can use the maps function without taking my eyes too far off the road.
    Cons:
    Somewhat difficult to adjust to find a good position. Mechanics are stiff. Can't use it with a bumper case of iPhone so I hav...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best iPhone holder (and I tested several)

posted by PAMaire on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is really the best I've seen. It sticks very well, is easy to adjust, and, best of all, it doesn't wobble, yeah these are ratchets not just screws. I use it in cars and airplanes, where I have to read the map on my phone, and it's the only one that sti...
    Cons:
    You could be afraid of the little retainer but the plastic is of good quality and it's very durable. I have several (that I giv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A mount that doesn't wobble

posted by PantheraUncia on 02/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Material: thick black plastic, feels reasonably solid. Design: ratchet, this has a really big advantage over the flexible arms, because the two cogs lock in too other after turn the screw down tight it will stay that way even if you flip your car. Flexible ...
    Cons:
    The iPhone cradle can be removed from the arm but it requires a lot of force to do so.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic and satisfactory

posted by Liorhm on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to operate, basic movements, good material. iPhone placed and removed easily.
    Cons:
    Basic movements - can't move in every direction. Also, you have to remove the casing in order to place it. It's nice and wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Big massive holder

posted by Kevintjuhhhh on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    When you want to leave the holder on one place in the car it's a good an fine holder for your iPhone. It's impossible for the iPhone to fall out, thanks to the little plastic piece where your iPhone is clicked behind
    Cons:
    When putting my iPhone in the holder the little plastic thing where your iPhone is clicked behind it broken my screen protector...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect iPhone holder

posted by niucif on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product fits perfectly on iPhone 4 without any bumpers or cases... Good build quality... Hard plastic getts really fixed.. Adjustable in two axis.. so you can adapt wherever you want, easy to use it... It doesn't vibrate even on hi speed..
    Cons:
    none so far...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just great!

posted by haemorrhoids on 05/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    i really really enjoy this product!. its really great. because all of the product is rigid it does not change position even in bumpy rides. the change of orientation is really easy and the iphone does not fall or even move in a normal ride, again very rigid...
    Cons:
    really nothing...i love it! maybe one thing! :) you need to remove any protection case you have on your iphone.it will grab onl...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4s

posted by danieltinguely on 02/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Was impressed with the build quality for the price. Holds the phone nice and snug, no chance the phone will fall out. So far the suction cup has held really well, I don't expect there to be any issue with the holder falling off your windshield. Very adjus...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Definitely worth every penny

posted by thisizjake on 10/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -compared to quality, i has a great price tag, it is very affordable and inexpensive -compared to other items, it has good quality parts, with good and sturdy design which will last long enough -it has many good features, and very adjustable to how you pref...
    Cons:
    -it looks a little too thick and chunky... but i guess thats part of its good quality -the silicon grip will lose its grip over...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections