DX  » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills (100~240V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great e-Cig – Quit Smoking AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 5-Refills (100~240V) Reviews

posted by ginnz on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This is an awesome E-Cig!!! I have the original 510, and a set of the black ones from here, and ordered these as extra's, and for my wife to use! The quality of the stainless ones are very, very good!! They look very good, and alot better then the black ones! The battery life is good, i think better then the original 510's! The manual battery works very good as well! The cartridges are easy to refill, and came as marlboro flavor, and its my favorite! The cartridges are easy to fill. Just drip the juice in till full. They come with nice silicone caps as well.
Cons:
Its hard to find a con to these. The cartridges filling isnt very good. (the packing that holds the juice). Other then that, I cant't find anything negative to write about!!! Oh, i guess the amount of time they took to arrive, but that doesnt have anything to do with the e-cigs quality!! It would be nice if they came with slightly longer lasting battery's.....
Other:
Bottomline:
Bottom line- I HIGHLY reccomend these e-cigs to anyone who wants to try them! These are very well made, and are as good, if not better then the original Joye 510's!! They look very good, and appear to be made very well. The stainless look with the gold accent is very aesthetically pleasing ;-)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections