DX  » Community » Reviews » 2000mW High Power 802.11a/b/g USB Wireless Network Dongle with 10dBi Antenna
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5721 (57%)
  • 4 Star:3513 (35%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful product

posted by KAISERCARABELA on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No drivers needed (on Win 7 X64) plug it to the USB port and after a few seconds it was working perfectly. I can connect to wifi networks located over 200 meters away from my office.
    Cons:
    The antenna is so long that the base can not stand it in upright position, had to put some weight in the base so it could stand...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Wireless Network Dongle, can be used with Backtrack 5

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Wireless Network Dongle is really good. It supports injection, which means that you can use it to crack wireless connections much faster. The chipset is Realtek 8187, which is pretty good. Very fast and boosts the signal up to 3 bars.
    Cons:
    The build quality could be better. The USB connection is weared off and a little loose, que antenna sometimes makes the dongle ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works it, nice very cheap

posted by pyro329 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This thing works. Basically normal. Not exactly what I expected. I was surprised quick delivery, although it can hardly be attributed to the pluses of goods.
    Cons:
    Build quality could be better and the antena is 3 times bigger than the device, so is dificult to stand up...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    802.11a/b/g Dongle

posted by stensch on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Plug and play. Lightweight (except the antenna provided within the package). A big plus was, that mine came with RTL8187L, which is usable for pentesting your own networks with BackTrack (airodump and aireplay).
    Cons:
    The dongle itself is light, but the antenna provided is quite large and heavy, so it keeps tipping over. This can be resolved b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works. Just works. Not good not bad.

posted by Allexar on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This thing works. Basically normal. Not exactly what I expected. I was surprised quick delivery, although it can hardly be attributed to the pluses of goods.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, through two concrete walls, 40 meters the signal is not good enough. It may well be because of the router, not t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good reception, value for money

posted by reusjep on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Device gives good reception with supplied antenna Connections are stable, even in busy areas Easy to find drivers due to Realtek chipset English manual WEP analysing software supplied SMA connector for ext. antenna
    Cons:
    Cheap housing Will fall over due to heavy antenna weight Not clear if 2000mW is achieved by internet driver, my netbook has no ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality against price.

posted by nicowez on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - nice signal reception. - intuitive software - comes with BT3, BT4. Software embeded for packets injection.
    Cons:
    - weightless base, it falls. - under linux you don't see the led flashing, it would be confusing for someone who don't knows if...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of power without the price.

posted by jefftheworld on 07/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I purchased two of these units for a project involving 802.11a/b/g triangulation and both these units performed perfectly. While it may not have been quite 2000mW, with the addition of a pair of better - yet still inexpensive - antennae the devices perfo...
    Cons:
    The build quality of the casing seemed quite low. The main unit is very light and the antennae provided are heavier than the un...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product one of the best

posted by hummad_nazir on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fantastic
    Cons:
    There is one downside to this the instructions are not in English. And the same with the CD instalment disk. Fear not if you ne...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice deal!

posted by brusan01 on 04/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great range for the price! Easy to use and with one driver CD easy to install... But no driver needed for w7 installation (plug and play) but i install the driver that comes with the device... My notebook show only 2 of 5 parts from wireless and fter i conn...
    Cons:
    Build quality could be better and the antena is 3 times bigger than the device, so is dificult to stand up...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections