DX  » Community » Reviews » BW708V 1.3MP 200X Zooming Digital USB2.0 Microscope Camera with 4-LED Illumination
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase, a keeper.

posted by svend1 on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bought originaly to find steel/wood splinters splinters from work in my hands.helps alot to determine what angle they went in so i know which way to pull them out as i other wise can't see them. Very good for checking out spiders etc, can see how many eyes ...
    Cons:
    Stand that comes with it i found too flimsy as it moves when you use the focus wheel. better to steady the scope in your hand e...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by pechos on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought it in order to read markings on SMD-SMT electronic components. Then, I have received it, and I have found that it is precious in electronics inspection and in a lot of other things. It does the job, the objects are magnified tents and tents o...
    Cons:
    Due to its zooming capability, it is hard to be used in hand, and the supplied stand could be not so useful. Another problem is...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's usefull and the price is acceptiable

posted by tantunisever on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its very cheap and easy of use. You can take snapshot or movie tiny or small things. its full of fan.
    Cons:
    the driver cd isnt working with windows7. 'Ive installed the software on it to 3 different computers but the software doesnt se...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by avi10 on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very easy to use, have 8 LED so the picture is always bright - and you can adjust the illumination level via a know on the electrical wire. figure quality is very good - see the pictures of my finger skin i posted. (by mistake i gave it 2 stars in the rat...
    Cons:
    when you change the zoom level you also need to change the distance of the object from the microscope - but i guess that this a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections