DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Dual Frequency Multi Band Walkie-Talkie with VOX/Flashlight/FM Radio (VHF/UHF)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome dualband radio.

posted by sshepelev on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good packaging. It arrived in perfect conditions. The fm radio and led light are very usefull accessories. It's very handy to me when I work on construction site. Buttons and knobs looks strong. Good quality and easy to use.
    Cons:
    Transmitter Power output not 100%: its about 3.5W ( 4-5W declared) Programming cable is a need if you have a lot of frequencies...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best PMR radio ever!

posted by Gerry0808 on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The best Pmr radio, what I ever had.Easy to use, but have to learn it from manual, how should it programming.With the original antenne could you catch good signal, but just on space area.In space area you will have very good range to tx and rx.But it's so s...
    Cons:
    I'm very satisfield with the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best "Wouxun KG-UVD1P" Dual Frequency Multi Band Walkie-Talkie

posted by cardmail on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + High build quality housing and electronics + Transmitter Power output 100%: 4-5W + 10-15KM Range the open + 3-15KM Range in the mountains + Double Dual Frequency + Multi Band - VHF/UHF + FM radio + Flashlight + Built-in VOX
    Cons:
    !!!NOT!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best radio on DX

posted by ZL3TTJ on 04/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great radio. Very good build and love the design. Weight is perfect and programming is easy on either PC or screen function. Hardly any static and background noise for its capability. Good radio to start with if new or experienced Amateur Radio Transmitters...
    Cons:
    FM Broadcast receiver has no button program or save. So you have to do lots of spinning of the switches to retune to desired st...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome dualband handy.

posted by marcelofarias on 12/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Radio packaging in very strong. It arrived in perfect conditions. The fm radio and led light are very usefull accessories. Buttons and knobs feels strong. All other pros are found in many reviews over the net.
    Cons:
    The plastic microphone socket cover is stiff. Programming cable is a need if you have a lot of frequencies to set. HI-LO power ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    feels robust, works intuitive

posted by dixan on 10/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This radio feels robust and works quite easily. I hardly needed the manual to operate it. I bought the external (very small) mike to it, which is, when plugged in, also the speaker. Changing the frequency can also be done by the knob on top of the radio.
    Cons:
    The squelch can only be operated by the menu. I would have liked a knob for it. The external mike is plugged in left of the di...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome radio

posted by meg200418 on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this is a great little radio ive read many reviews allover the net on it an i can tell you it rocks ! range on it seems real good , an build quality is real nice . i bought this mic for it an it works great ! http://www.dealextreme.com/p/professional-w...
    Cons:
    the manual sucks its really bad english , but you can program it with a computer so kinda makes the manual worthless anyway !
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections