DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony KES-400A Repair Parts Replacement Laser Drive Module for PS3
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect reparation

posted by juanespin on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Changed my busted lens with this one and it worked. Great Price. Good delivery time.
    Cons:
    It is a bit risky because you have no guarantee it will work if you never opened up a Play Station before.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    surprisingly low price; good support; slow free-shippin

posted by cheburakha on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great prices; fast and kind online-supporting; excellent quality of goods and parcels. Free-shipping option.
    Cons:
    Slow shipping (about 5 weeks instead of 21 days) - it is free shipping anyway :)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked like a charm !

posted by hawbaw on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Changed my busted lens with this one and it worked. Great Price. Good delivery time.
    Cons:
    It is a bit risky because you have no guarantee it will work if you never opened up a Play Station before.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and Very durable. Your PS3 will act like anew.

posted by Ovhaum on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As soon the package arrived in my house at more than 5 months ago and i installed it on my PS3 (CECHG01, FAT 2007) and even with my nephew playing a lot with the PS3, it still reading all disks like any PS3 (Blue Ray, DVD and CD). No complains here. At all.
    Cons:
    You need to open your PS3 to replace the older lens. But there always someone who can do that kind o job. So no big deal.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Genuine Ps3 Laser

posted by Waddys on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from the drive must be reused (they h...
    Cons:
    -Installation is a bit trickier if you only buy this laser replacement. I have preferred to change the whole tray assembly with...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genuine Sone replacement part

posted by mstrrptr on 04/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -This is a real genuine Sony replacement part. -Installation is easy if you know what you are doing and use common knowledge -Well packed inside anti-static plastic housing. -Included all internal wires, the ones coming from the drive must be reused (they...
    Cons:
    -The console has still some problems reading discs. It's probably due to Sony's faulty updates since many other people has had ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by turtletb on 01/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    everything had it in for 3 or so days and it works flawlessly cheaper than $150 for a referbished or 200 + for a new one
    Cons:
    none other than i forgot to put the l bracket under the metal pole and had to open it twice but that was my fault
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My PS3's Bluray is back and kicking again!

posted by meow7 on 11/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The laser driver has been installed in my PS3 for a week now and it ran without any problems. The installation was straight forward after following a couple of videos on youtube. I'd say, its a great item to get some DIY experience and save the $$$ for lett...
    Cons:
    Can't think of any Cons. I guess, it'd be nice if I ordered the item after the price drop.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections