Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:203 (20%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:335 (33%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute gift

posted by ttzikas on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cute android figure. the robot it's well done. it's sturdy and it doesn't feel weak when you hold it Perfect gift for an android fan
    Cons:
    The arms seems a bit faltering, but they are hold on big white letters on the back Might be a bit bulky for a strap or one's po...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Keychain

posted by Neomaxis on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice. Its size is perfect. Nice touch and colors. You can use it with your car/house/etc keychain. Everybody will love it. highlights everywhere you use it.
    Cons:
    Just a few construction details. I do not know how long it will last, seems durable. It takes 21 days to arribe to my house usi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and cute

posted by saviopalmieri on 08/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Really does look cute. -Quite cheap. -Great deal for every Android fans. -Very similiar to the original droid from Google. -Easy to use it to pull your phone from your pocket if you leave it dangling out.
    Cons:
    -It is not so strong. -It come with some word in Chinese. -Quality is cheap. -It breaks very easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really is cute

posted by zippyzap on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really does look cute. Reasonably priced. Great for fans of Google Android. Nearly the proper color for Android. Easy to use it to pull your phone from your pocket if you leave it dangling out.
    Cons:
    A bit bulky. Feels a bit cheap, always worried that some plastic bits like the arms would break off, but they never did. Has so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love it

posted by WaPeR on 04/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - "Exclusive" - Perfect size for a keychain - Great gift - Perfect for an Android fan
    Cons:
    - I prefered a keychain instead a "cell phone strap" - It has an ugly web addresses in the back, DX please remove tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Android

posted by pile20 on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really cute little Android. You may attach it to your phone or your key chain. It look great either way.
    Cons:
    Not really much to say except for the letters on the back, but they don't really bother me. The price could be a bit cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by kingturkey2 on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very cute - Pretty good representation of the Android logo - Cool keyring decal
    Cons:
    - Build quality isn't great. His arms have become detached from his sides (they were joined) and now move, one is starting to t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking

posted by chut20305 on 03/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - looking good with Android Phone like android logo - good material - size fit for phone (Desire HD) - cheap price - let try all color - I never see phone strap like this in my country
    Cons:
    - need to use small scissor to cut off over the edge around Android robot for more looking good - easy to get dirty - I get ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute, tiny, android

posted by Shauniechulo on 09/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - cute little keychain-like thing - android, what more to ask for?? - can easily clip onto any (android) phone - looks just like the logo - green!
    Cons:
    - A little pricey for what it does, don't you think?? - The imprint of the "made in china" is kindah annoying. - seems to be ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vert Dissatisfied :(

posted by asampogna on 08/28/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's an Android robot!! Anything to show my love for this amazing OS and anything anti iFail is okay in my books :) Lovely green color Looks like the logo
    Cons:
    His arms were falling off The made in china is big and ugly and annoying. I tried to file it off but it didn't work, tried to s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections