DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Android Robot Cell Phone Strap Set (4-Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:332 (33%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post

posted by jdeere12 on 10/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy to attach to whatever you want and the string is really durrable. Colors are great and you know exactly what you are going to get. Really nice and cute overall. looks like they will last a while as long as you are nice to them.
    Cons:
    There is some writing on the back, but whatevs. I will get over it. It seems like the price is a little too high for just four ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    everybody loves android

posted by TheRealMaiMai on 09/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    who doessnt love android... i bought this as a gift to my geekiest friends... they just went mad when i gave it to them... the quality of the material is actually good it feel like made from erasers the ones that i received did came in 4 different colors
    Cons:
    the only con y found is that the cord is to small so if you wnat to put them on your cellphone it will be a challenge to make i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Legal! // Cool!

posted by guilhermeganso on 08/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Android has a nice size, and the rope used to hold the cell phone or other electronics is very good. the finish is true to the original model, and becomes very attractive for different colors, running android green. - o android tem um tamanho bacana, e a ...
    Cons:
    only bad thing I noticed, is a description in another language, on the back of the doll, but nothing that will interfere. - &...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lump of android rubber!

posted by velofille on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its an android! what could be better! I love to show my android love to anyone! Great detail and shape and very exact image of the android with no major flaws.
    Cons:
    Bit over priced for a lump of rubber, some were splitting apart, easily fixed with a little glue. The string came out of a coup...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Android coolness

posted by FooLsKi on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    You get the Android coolness in four different colours. You can hang them on your phone or monitor, or whatever you can hook or tie the strap to. I ordered three sets, so I could spread some Android coolness around. This makes a great gift for someone who l...
    Cons:
    The strap is too small to get the android through if your phone doesn't have a small hook for straps. I encountered this when I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    eh...

posted by louloolou on 07/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its cute and small doesnt seem to break easily. could make a good gift to a friend.
    Cons:
    it is really...really hard to get on... like i still cant get it on haha. the string is too short for the charm to fit through ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections