DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield Swivel Mount Mini Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (6.0~9.0cm)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:647 (64%)
  • 4 Star:364 (36%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and usefull

posted by casals1 on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product! Its not especially beautifull, but it works perfectly and the price is unbeatable! Few weeks ago I was looking for something really cheap that i can use my phone as a GPS in my car and finally i found this phone holder (works perfectly with ...
    Cons:
    Be carrefull when mounting, when I tried it for the first time, the succion was not working and i thought that something is bro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and effective

posted by CZMilan on 08/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap Simple Nice looking Easy to use Easy mount
    Cons:
    Too simple pivot, maybe self mooving after some time
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good device for its price

posted by ellobo86 on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, simple to use, strong vacuum suction,folds well and stay very compact when not in use. Looks very good on the windshield
    Cons:
    Poor stability on uneven road or with heavy devices. It’s not possible to engage the device up to 9 cm more likely about 8 cm. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

posted by alegbrunet on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a great soother so it goes great in glass and plastics. You can adjust the size of almost every phone or gadget for GPS. Compact and light for easy use. The ball that permits movement in the mount is very useful and great for adjustments.
    Cons:
    It may slip or fall when weather is hot or humid. Some angles of movement may be difficult to fit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by diskens on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Suction is pretty good. Smart folding system.
    Cons:
    Not 9cm as description says, but 8cm maximum. When pulled out to the max it feels like it gonna break at any second. Wobbling a...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car windshield Cell phone holder

posted by heverleeko on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This mini holder is very usefull and cheap. Witrh the bottom plate it can easily be mounted on the dashboard. When not in use you can leave it on the dashboard as it is very small, specially when folded together. Can be placed directly on the windshield or...
    Cons:
    in summer time when holding the cell phone the glue slowly comes loose=> necessary to put the cell phone in a way that just ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks great and works great

posted by jtonk on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the windshield swivel mount work well and looks great, it only hold the iPhone in the middle so it is possible to use the camera on the back while it is connected.
    Cons:
    none, good product. Haven't used it for that long, I wonder how long the swivel connection hold as it probably wears out after ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good item better suited to GPS than cell phone

posted by crisbikeshop on 08/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light weight, easy to use, versatile item, decent clamp, small and effective, adequate build quality.
    Cons:
    Suction cup will not work on textured dash board, Suction cup is made from harder plastic, not rubber, This makes it tricky to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really smart Windshield mount for mobile

posted by eduy1985 on 06/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price. Strong suction, don't looks to fall easily. You can use to atach your phone, and use your gps software. Also, you can record your trips with your phone, because you can move the holder in nearly any way. Fit wells my HTC diamond (p3700) and my S...
    Cons:
    But watch out about side buttons. If they are too near ones to others, or in the center of your device, it will push side butto...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and usefull

posted by Armonicman on 04/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good price. Good option for the dashboard. Good strenght for an iPhone. Good material and build quality. Also the packing es very good.
    Cons:
    The brackets are a little bit too long for an iPhone and it should have a stand for the bottom of the divice. Doesn't have indi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections