DX  » Community » Reviews » Metal Frame Rechargeable 3.5-CH R/C Indoor Helicopter
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
its perfect for me – Metal Frame Rechargeable 3.5-CH R/C Indoor Helicopter Reviews

posted by lupedsonBR on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
the finishing of the product is very good! I like the material (metal) makes it very strong.. easy to manouver,Small and responsive with good build quality. Lots of power and manueverability.
Cons:
battery only 8 minutes, but its normal It didnt came with a instructions manual, but there are some on the box No instructions! Have to trim by trial and error. Hard to get it to hoover when trim is off and need lots of room to adjust trim.
Other:
Watch my video! its the first one, there you can see it al! The extra blades are only for the tail. I charge it on the computer and i don´t have problems, Be gentle and careful with first flights. Take your time setting up the trim so it will be stable on take off. Lots of fun when you get it to fly and is very easy to control
Bottomline:
Takes some patience to fly and set up but is lots of fun. Cannot go wrong at this price. This will keep you interested for a long time. a very nice product, the quality is very good! the flying is very entertaining. I didnt crased it too much yet, so I dont know how durable it is I recommend it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections