Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Real good assembly;
- Charges real fast;
- Acceptable battery duration; about 8 to 10 minutes of flyght;
- R/C syncs easily with helicopter;
- Very resistant, didn´t broke easily.
- The USB cable for charging it´s great.
- The controller batteries could be included (6 * AA);
- Could be more steady during flight;
The weak part is the upper blades support. If damaged (even after some repair, glue, etc.) the heli will fly real unstable.
For 1st helicopter it´s perfect.
This one is better for indor use, but, if you use it outdor, try to play in some place with grass. It´s very dificult to fly with wind.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.