DX  » Community » Reviews » Classical Cigar Pipe (with Leather Case)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:419 (41%)
  • 4 Star:4510 (45%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:51 (5%)
  • 1 Star:92 (9%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good but small

posted by nathanvervoort on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it looks very nic and it's well built the case is very cool with it you can put it in there if you don't use it what's easy for me it's small not really big i think it al over a great product for it's price i don't use it allot so maybe thats why i'm h...
    Cons:
    one of the rubbers on the filter was allready broken if i got it here whats not good the bag is not real leather it's plastic ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great prop!

posted by okselfris on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks nice, the size is good and it's delivered in a nice little pouch. It's very affordable. Even though I wouldn't use it for smoking (I'm using it for a photoshoot), I'd say it's great value for money. Relatively easy to clean.
    Cons:
    Cheap material. It looks nice and won't fall apart in your hands after one use, but I'm not sure all the materials are heat res...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very low quality pipe

posted by stablo on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks cool. It looks rather classical and stylish. It has a good weight in hand. Wood finish is very nice. Nice metal rim on the bowl. It can be separated into two parts for cleaning
    Cons:
    The "S" mark hurts the clean classical look. The plastic part is very cheap flimsy plastic. Mine was bit through very fast. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Poor quality

posted by thiagopena on 06/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Actually, I can't say there is a pro, as it is a very bad quality product. So, no "pros".
    Cons:
    Extremely poor quality product. The stem broke when the pipe was used for the third time. The plastic it is made of is of bad q...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice price!

posted by TimothyRuhe on 12/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's nice looking. - The price is really great, in my local stores this pipe would be up to 8 times more expensive or something! - The leather pouch is nice to get, but is not much. - Build quality looks fine to me. - And offcourse, the most important thi...
    Cons:
    - Made of plastic, but that was kind of expected for this price.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Pipe

posted by EHRIKI on 11/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very stylish pipe for the exeptional price. It comes with a nice leather bag and some spare rubber washers. It alson comes with some little tool to clean it and unblock the holes. The build quality is pretty good. It smokes well. Overall , for the...
    Cons:
    I thought tit was in wood but its in plastic, my bad. Maybe the two pieces are a little bit loose together, but not much.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for it's price

posted by chrissyG on 10/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice sized bowl, can hold a fair amount of tabacco, or other smoking substance ;) metal bowl liner, plastic wont burn and give you bad fumes sturdy, isn't going to fall apart in your hands during use.
    Cons:
    smaller than expected, however this size is better IMO Black mouthpiece does not fit snugly into pipe, it goes in and stays th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Class

posted by Michael4296 on 05/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fairly well built; under constant use it lasted about four months. No loose bits ever arrived unexpectedly; the hole in the bottom of the bowl is small enough to keep tobacco out, but large enough to provide a good draw. The pipe comes in two parts; sandwic...
    Cons:
    The pipe halves stopped fitting together after about 4 months. For the cost, it's worth it to buy multiple, as it can probably ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No complaints

posted by Mirielle on 03/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The pipe looks very nice. It's plastic, but does not feel or look cheap at all. It would even make a nice room decoration if it could stay upright. It does what it's supposed to do; granted, I don't know much about pipes so I have no idea if there's much va...
    Cons:
    Doesn't pack a lot of tobacco, maybe a little heavy, but as I said I don't know much about pipes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pipe

posted by EHRIKI on 02/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very nice pipe for the exceptional price.It comes with some spare rubber rings and a little cleaning tool. The style is pretty much what I expected and it works very well.
    Cons:
    When I bough it, I though it was made of wood, I was a little bit disappointed when a realized I had ordered a plastic pipe. Bu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections