DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Laptop/Notebook Docking Stand - Silver
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by TajaZemun on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull item. You can lift up laptop and lower temperature and increase air flow. Position is more ergonomic when is lifted up. Serbian: Veoma korisna stvarcica. Odigne laptop od podloge, tako da poboljsava protok vazduha ispod laptopa.
    Cons:
    I didnt notice any. Maybe durable rubber cups. Serbian: Nisam primetio neke manjkavosti, eventualno da se stave kvalitetnije ka...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    docking stand - very useful

posted by szakos on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very useful tool, easy to use. In case of faulty laptop hinge is used. Strong enough for hard assets. Replacing expensive aids and improves the cooling of the machine.
    Cons:
    stability might be the problem but I had no such should be wary of sudden movements It will block some side-slots, I've no prob...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull and cheap

posted by hlyra on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and usefull. Not bad metal quality. Keeps the notebook's fan unblocked, avoiding overheating. Improves the ergonomics, as the screen becomes higher. Very light and portable.
    Cons:
    It could be longer, so you could adjust the notebook to a higher level. In some positions it blocks the DVD tray or the audio p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing ever! will extend the life of any laptop!

posted by Idan85 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it's great! I had all my friends buying this for their laptops. This will extend the life of any laptop. with my experience, all laptops starts to get warm after a certain time of use (most start to get warm after a year or two), then if you don't let the h...
    Cons:
    none. I love it. I think it's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    practical

posted by maudapont on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    lives the computer easyer to type because of the better angle that the computer stay and lives de computer fresher, and the item is made with good quality of material and is easy to carry an keep because is small and practical, and the better of all easy to...
    Cons:
    just a small con that the plastic extremities fall some times but it is not a big problem with the item.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for anyone who takes the notebook to work outside the home.

posted by jamesftm on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Product very useful for those who need to take the notebook to other environments (school, university, work) and can not take other accessories that perform this function. Can be stored in any small pocket, even inside the case of the notebook without probl...
    Cons:
    It's a little tricky to insert correctly, because one must consider the support region and the notebook that will be inserted. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by AdemilsonTI on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great support for notebooks, he fixed the machine very well and is easily adjustable. There is no secret, just out of the box and attach it to your notebook. Fixed perfectly allowing for better typing position with ace in hand notebook. It's small, super co...
    Cons:
    No! Very simple and useful. It has no downside.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quick fix for overheating problem

posted by Jeff89 on 04/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The docking stand a simple way to keep your laptop from overheating. It's very cheap. You're not going to find anything near this price. The shape will fit on almost every laptop. Although it might slip in some cases. The stand is small for transport.
    Cons:
    It will make your laptop quite unstable. When you accidently push it, it will fall quite hard. You can only use them on a flat ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does the job

posted by larizzatti on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It lifts your notebook to a more suitable angle, allowing you to pair the notebook screen with, say, an external monitor. For macbooks, it seems to be the only type of cooling system that really works, since it puts the heat exhaustion area above the desk...
    Cons:
    It will block some side-slots no matter where you put it. Mine has an usb slot blocked on the left side and the entire dvd driv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Works

posted by maticandia on 08/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly in my laptop (15.4 inches). - The angle let me rest my hands when i'm typing on the keyboard. - The metal seems solid, I don't think is gonna bend someday. - Pretty light. - It's a good price for the article. In my local store costs d...
    Cons:
    - The rubber could be stuck to the metal, because tend to slip when I move my laptop.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections