Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- the price it's very good
- it's very easy to start using. Just plug and play (in my case windows XP)
- the image resolution it's enough, don't expect a high quality image
- the microphone works fine
- the cable length seems enough for most of purpose. I think it's something like 1 metro
- the image quality could be a litle better
- the snapshot button is fake
- the zoom is also fake
I think this camera it's perfect for people that just want a cheap, easy use and normal resolution
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.