Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
Very nice multimeter.
- The instruction booklet that comes with it is not very long, but it has sufficiently English instructions that are understandable and clear.
- The device is powered by a single 9V battery.
- DC & AC voltage, capacitance, resistance, current, frequency & temperature measures.
- All the functions appear to be sufficiently accurate. I cannot verify them exactly though.
- Test leads are sharp and not flimsy at all.
- The battery that came with it has not expired yet.
- It comes with a very nice protective pouch.
- The capacitance measuring range could be larger.
It would be nice if this device could also be used to measure ESR, but I guess you can't have everything.
The device appears is constructed from molded plastic with internal plastic clamps holding it shut, so if you want to open this thing up to see what it has eaten, you are up for a lot of frustrating work.
For this price I expected something significantly worse, but I actually got a multimeter I can be satisfied with for a long time, assuming it doesn't break.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.