Good Watch – IK Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wristwatch (Black + Golden) Reviews
posted by ChapmanFok on 12/17/2011
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
+ black+gold combo is really good!
+ metal link
+ auto-mechanical and manual winding
- the watch is a bit thick/big for my tastes
- it only stays 'charged' for about 13hrs when I manually wind it
- the numbers are not exactly at the positions that they're supposed to be. it's slightly off.
- mini dial is just a decoration (doesnt work)
- had to shorten it myself. pretty easy to do, but took some time and skills.
- it's one of the heavier watches I've worn (pro for some, con for some, doesnt matter much to me)
Decent value overall. The build quality isnt quite there for me as the numbers were slightly off their positions. The 'charge' would be better if it lasts a whole day. Looks great though.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.