DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Swivel Flash Stand Holder for Lamp and Camera
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice piece

posted by jsmnl on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It comes ready to work. You can use it with a flash light or studio light because it comes with the pin inside. Nice piece in comparison to its price. It was well done and finished. The plastic parts seem good enough for the job, they are not soft.
    Cons:
    The metal is well fininshed but it is thin. Hope it lasts a while. Also concerned with the screws.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a really good holder

posted by ch35c0 on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a really good holder. I bought a pair of them almost a year ago and still have them in perfect condition (I do not use them every day). I took out the cold shoes so I could put both holders inside a bag and the cold shoes in its pocket (for storage) I...
    Cons:
    Maybe the wheel for the angle could have another shape instead of that big round one (it is too bulky for me) but works really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect product

posted by LeoVillela on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product very useful for TTL flash photography, photographs allows me to perform in outdoor environments with compact and lightweight. The product is very sturdy and well and can be placed in sturdy tripod camera tripod or light, allowing the umbrella move v...
    Cons:
    Maybe a bit expensive to be a simple structure. The screw holding the umbrella is threaded on plastic and can squeeze much dust.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great choice

posted by Andr3aS on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use item. All of the screws hold perfectly. Time will show the durability of the umbrella holder. Easy to mount everything with this. I use with my YN 565EX Flashlight without any problem. Many parts made from metal, like the flash mount on the top...
    Cons:
    The cold shoe mount screw a little bit tricky, because sometimes you can't fixed straight line. But if once succeeded, you don'...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good deal as far as I can see

posted by larking on 08/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is actually really well built (some exceptions below) and does it's job well. Has a connector both for tripod screw and for light stand (I guess 1/2'' unthreaded). There's a place for an umbrella and the whole thing can swivel forward and backward or rot...
    Cons:
    The top part that holds the flash came apart after I played with it... and I can fit it back properly. Doesn't matter, the top ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by wonderer4711 on 12/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I wanted to use two YN460 flash lights on a Lightstand I allready had. The holder fits perfectly and the metal base holds very well. Also I have some additional gear I put on and also the screw holds all well.
    Cons:
    I can not think of any really bad to say. Maybe the screw-wheel could be more grippy to tighten it better, but overall its all ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid build and easy to operate

posted by OZuser on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    At first sight this is a very good unit, size (125mm tall) made from a solid looking hard black plastic with metal parts where they are needed. The lower mount, is an aluminum insert that fits up into the stand and is secured by a thumb screw. Locks and ...
    Cons:
    The thumb screw that holds the umbrella is a ‘self tapping thread’ screwing through a plastic block, Although a good fit, I fee...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections