Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Worth the price. The device is very good for the price. We used LT Lite Panel Micro LED and this is better, costs much less and makes much more light. The other panels cost about 6 times more in Brazil!!!
- Makes a lot of light.
- We use the old batteries we have. We bought greater batteries for the cameras, and the old small batteris were useless. With it, the batteries became useful again.
- Batteries last long. We use with Sony NP 100 and it takes about 2 hours to reduce the power of the light.
- The potentiometer is very sensible. You can adjust the light very well and with precision.
- Must have a clip for the filters, we have to put a tape to hold the filter.
- If you use with a big battery, it will weight a lot and you will be tired after some hours of work. Must have an adaptor to use a battery hung on shoulder or on the belt. Could have a "Remote Controller" , to adjust the power, too.
- In our company, we use with Sony DSR-PD 170, EX 3 and EX 1, for social video, and it fits perfectly to our needs.
If you work with professional video, I strongly recommend to buy it. Good price, Great light and good product quality.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.