Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7213 (72%)
  • 4 Star:224 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must-have adapter for PSP!

posted by dalighieri2 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I ordered one and at the moment it is working perfectly in my old PSP with a 8Gb Samsung MicroSD Class 6. I think it feels a little bit faster than before with my old original 1Gb Sony Magic Gate... but i have to test this with more 'demanding' games.
    Cons:
    The plastic looks fragile and 'bendable', but once a MicroSD in slot 1 is inserted (it's located more or less in the middle of ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it is supposed to

posted by DXFile on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I ordered two of them because of the good price. Those adapters are really easy to use, jsut put your two microSD cards and you are good to go. Works with 2x16gb Micro SD cards (32gb total) in my psp 3004 without any problem.
    Cons:
    It is quite fragile, the plastic it is made from is paperthin so you have to be really careful with this thing, but on the othe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfeito

posted by Pocahy on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works with one or two microsd card inserted - Good quality (connectors are fine) - It came with an USB card reader gift!
    Cons:
    Material: It is made of a very thin and delicate plastic. You should plug it in the card reader, camera or even your PSP with s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, efficient, plentiful.

posted by peanutsrule on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These adapters work exactly as described, and despite looking cheap they are rather sturdy even without an SD Card inside. The adapter does not hinder speeds at all, it will clock at whatever the speed of the slowest SD card you put into it. I had picked up...
    Cons:
    No cons at all these adapters are great, even better than I expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    that's the best solution for your PSP

posted by fusionshop on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a wonderfull item beacause you can use with two cards in one system. I like to use many of the sony's products but it uses onle M2 Cards, this item is a solution for convert SD cards into M2. I put into my PSP 3000 two 16 gigabytes making a 32 gb. M...
    Cons:
    there no cons at all. i mean the card it's a good election
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works greatly with my PSP!

posted by ingmartinlopez on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It works with one or two microsd card inserted - Good quality (connectors are fine) - It came with an USB card reader gift!
    Cons:
    - If you formatted previously your microsd card, and you want to use it with a PSP, you'll have to reformat again (using PSP) t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product. Worth every penny.

posted by Lpareal on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Arrival time: It arrived at my home in 18 days, which is sooner than I imagined [30 ~ 40+ days]. - Price: It was very cheap, compared to prices in my country [Almost 850% less]. - Functionality: I bought this adapter to use in a PSP 3000. It definitely wo...
    Cons:
    - Material: It is made of a very thin and delicate plastic. You should plug it in the card reader, camera or even your PSP with...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by croman100 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -it works!!! -the most important -doing absolutely the same as the original -cheaper than original Pro Duo cards -memory card fits nicely inside -works with only one Micro SD card
    Cons:
    -it feels plastic, but it is going to be in your device all the time -comes in a plastic bag
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect for the price

posted by ForsakenFantasy on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it's just what it's says. it works perfectly and i have no trouble with it. just make sure you format if you want your psp to recognize both slots.
    Cons:
    need to know about the formating
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How this adapter works

posted by dxpkh on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You can use this card in 2 ways 1) Both slots together. If you put 2 microSD cards into the 2 slots and format the card in your Sony device, then the total memory for both slots is recognised. However, you cannot remove the microSD cards and use a microS...
    Cons:
    1) Feels rather thin and flimsy
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections