DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Foldable Leather Case for Iphone 4 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Good protection – Protective Foldable Leather Case for iPhone 4 - Black Reviews

posted by summersea on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- all round protection with soft and hard materials - Easy to install - Good tight fit (on my replacement unit) - Padded flap and back covers
Cons:
- The plastic side panels which grip the iphone is made of cheap looking plastic - The leather is fake of course even though it came with a genuine leather tag - Not possible to dock iphone in this case to a dock unit - you'l have to take the iphone out of this case to do so and it is not a simple task - Easy to install iphone into case but not east to remove iphone out of case. - Magnetic locking system for flap interferes with iphone's compass function - no hone for speaker and mic at the bottom.
Other:
Can only connect to cable and not a dock unless you don;t mind putting on and taking off the case which can b a chore.
Bottomline:
My 1st case coud not grip the iphone tightly when installed and it keeps falling out of the case. I requested for a replacement and the replacement worked perfect. Snug fit with tight grip and iphone never fell out since. Guess it will depend on your luck if you get a good one or not.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections