DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for Ipad - White
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:756 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    docking station

posted by bobby13010 on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good docking station for ipad,i have buy one but it doesn't work correctly,it seems to be in a poor plastic,my ipad don't connect very well on this station. if you need a docking station for your ipad buy this one but the result is not guaranted.
    Cons:
    docking station wich work not fine for my ipad,my ipad stand on it but it charge sometimes my ipad. this station is compatible ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good alternative dock

posted by ponyrides on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pretty sturdy, able to hold my iPod classic, iPhone 4S and iPad first gen (all without cases), in portrait mode. Works and serves its purpose.
    Cons:
    Took about a month for delivery. iPad - Might be a flimsy with the iPad. iPhone and iPod - angle a bit too upright. Wished it...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slightly chunky but works well

posted by ryanlry on 10/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I don't have an iPad but bought this for my iPhone 4S instead as I thought it would fit with a case on. It charges and syncs like any other dock would.
    Cons:
    It was much heavier than I expected, but shipping is free so not much complaints there. It doesn't work with a case on my iPhon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the 1st iPad

posted by FlavioBayer on 07/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Much cheap if compared to the genuine apple iPad dock and it does(should) exactly the same. Great to put your iPad and see some vídeo ou wathever you want while do other things. You can charge your iPad; Works like if the ipad is connected dir...
    Cons:
    The áudio output doesn't work for me. I tried with headphone, external speakers, put na iPhone on it but the áudio ex...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Cheap Dock

posted by Fakkerz on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    · Great Price. · The Line-Out option is an excellent plus. · Sound Quality is really good, the plug fits tight and doesn't make any noises (even if its moved) · Works PERFECTLY for iPod Touch 4g and Nano 6g. · With the right App, it...
    Cons:
    · I wouldn't trust it for an iPad, would seem to fall-off. · It's kinda unstable due to its size and weight. · T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap dock

posted by Ddrl46 on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A great dock for a low price, I've used this dock for my iPod Touch 3G and it works just fine. You have to keep in mind that you have to take off your case or it won't make a good connection.
    Cons:
    The rubberized bottom of this dock can come off quit easily and can be uneven. This dock is also very light and the rubber does...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by orlsm87 on 11/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great Price, and really loooks the same like Apple one and it fits any iPhone too. The sound is great and its a very quality product.
    Cons:
    It looks kind of unestale but it really fits ok, the box that comes with the product mine came broke. it doesnt have apple log...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well wish was a bit bigger

posted by SEI87 on 10/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks exactly like the one apple sells. comes with the audio out port which is nice as you can connect it to speakers
    Cons:
    doesnt really feel safe.. when i put my ipad in the dock holds it fine but im afraid its not enough support as the base seems p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections