DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for Ipad - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent Cheap Dock – USB Data Charging + 3.5mm Line Out Docking Station for iPad - White Reviews

posted by Fakkerz on 06/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
· Great Price. · The Line-Out option is an excellent plus. · Sound Quality is really good, the plug fits tight and doesn't make any noises (even if its moved) · Works PERFECTLY for iPod Touch 4g and Nano 6g. · With the right App, it can be a very nice Photo-Frame / Alarm Clock, all at once!
Cons:
· I wouldn't trust it for an iPad, would seem to fall-off. · It's kinda unstable due to its size and weight. · The rubberized bottom it is, indeed, not really nonslipping and it can get easily dirty (making it even easier to slip) · The USB must be PLUGGED for the Line-Out to work! (In other words: Must have electricity running through it)
Other:
· It's really a nice affordable Dock! · Price, quality and functionality makes this Dock a great option. · I have iTouch 4g & iPod Nano 6g and both of them docks perfectly. · Due that has to be connected for Line-Out to work, best solution would be to buy an USB-Wall adapter and have it connected 24/7.
Bottomline:
It's a GREAT iPhone/iPod (Classic, Touch, Nano) and (maybe) iPad dock. Really the best fast, cheap, and reasonable option you may be looking for. I totally recommend this product. GO FOR IT!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections