Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
· Great Price.
· The Line-Out option is an excellent plus.
· Sound Quality is really good, the plug fits tight and doesn't make any noises (even if its moved)
· Works PERFECTLY for iPod Touch 4g and Nano 6g.
· With the right App, it can be a very nice Photo-Frame / Alarm Clock, all at once!
· I wouldn't trust it for an iPad, would seem to fall-off.
· It's kinda unstable due to its size and weight.
· The rubberized bottom it is, indeed, not really nonslipping and it can get easily dirty (making it even easier to slip)
· The USB must be PLUGGED for the Line-Out to work!
(In other words: Must have electricity running through it)
· It's really a nice affordable Dock!
· Price, quality and functionality makes this Dock a great option.
· I have iTouch 4g & iPod Nano 6g and both of them docks perfectly.
· Due that has to be connected for Line-Out to work, best solution would be to buy an USB-Wall adapter and have it connected 24/7.
It's a GREAT iPhone/iPod (Classic, Touch, Nano) and (maybe) iPad dock.
Really the best fast, cheap, and reasonable option you may be looking for.
I totally recommend this product. GO FOR IT!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.