Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super useful tool kit!

posted by bmanam on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy handle & great variety of bits for every type of application. Clear case makes it easy to see if any bits have gone missing while the gf/wife used the set ;P
    Cons:
    Poor quality case (opening mechanism broke almost instantly).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you need it, you need it.

posted by bigdavediode on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Includes various security screws, including torx with a dent in the middle, triangular screws, and flathead with a nipple in the middle.
    Cons:
    The plastic case is of subpar quality, but I didn't buy it for the case. Includes bits you might not need, such as standard torx.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great kit. Really Usefull

posted by nonel on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is really amazing Good and nice handle with steady grip Has all the bits you maybe want The bits seems to be good quality(CR-V) Adjustable extending shaft is very useful with magnet holder Compact and easy to carry, all in one solution
    Cons:
    The case quality is really low It arrives damaged. The latch breaks easy enough I need to put a rubber to close it The letters ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by Tiho71 on 08/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This has a very nice selection of bits for general use. The quality of the bits is so far good, I don't have a single bit that has detoriated or broken. The handle grips very well and I like the telescope syste, which has served me well.
    Cons:
    The case plastic is very brittle and therefore prone to break in transport. This is no fault of DX of course. The latch of th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for a good price

posted by Gaszton on 11/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The handle has a very good quality, the rubber gives it a good grip. On the bits CR-V is written, i dont know if they are really from crom-vanadium, but they were not damaged during use. You can only use the bits with the extender rod, but it can be pushed ...
    Cons:
    cant think to anything
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice multi-bit set

posted by stellar7 on 07/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it comes with a great variety of bits - both a good variety of bit types and bit sizes each bit is labeled so you cannot confuse them very heavy duty construction
    Cons:
    the bits came out of place during shipping, so i had to place them in their storage locations. it was annoying, but wasn't rea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bits kit with extending screwdriver shaft

posted by Ricnz on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Was surprised how good the handle was. It was larger than expected with nice rubberized grip. Bits are normal size, not the brittle mini bits found in similar kits. Was after a kit (harbor freight tools) with adjustable extending shaft and this as close a...
    Cons:
    The cover latch was broken when it arrived - fixed with paper clip and hot melt glue. Delivery time was quite long, one month ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nifty, compact screwdriver kit with lots of tips

posted by PodunkWA on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this toolkit for use in repairing a dehumidifier. It had screws on the back that needed a "Y" or "split" tip screw driver. Apparently, it is an electronic type of screwdriver that I could not find it in the hardware store and the clerk had no ide...
    Cons:
    The latch on the outside of the box was broken when it arrived. I just wrapped a rubber band around it to close it. Sometimes...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections