Sort by:
46 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7434 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2612 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent deal

posted by rafaelgsbr on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's an excellent set of screwdrivers and definitely is worth its price. It has every single bit that I ever needed to use. The bits fit in a magnet so they don't fall. The case is great and all the bits are lifted when you open it, so it's easy to get them.
    Cons:
    Tweezers are not very good, can be bent easily. The plastic of the case is really hard and can break easily. Not a con for me...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good range of screw driver bits

posted by quent1 on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice box with reclined bits stacking, good quality stuff in general (I don't try to put tonnes of pressure on the small screws so I can't tell if bits like Phillips wear out when slipping)
    Cons:
    All the bits where all over the shop when I received my parcel, obviously the box does not keep them into place so well
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    45-in-1 Multi-Bit Screwdrivers Set - Yellow + Black

posted by haphaphap on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Screwdriver handle has good grip. The bits are well organized It contains a large variety of screwdriver heads I like the way the bits come up when opening the case, it's an efficient way to store the bits.
    Cons:
    Sometimes it's not easy to get the bits out of the case, on the other hand.. the bits don't fall out.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Quality

posted by gpapasergio on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well organized and Great Quality, nice grip for each screwdriver, well constructed stuff. The box set has useful add ons. In particular clamp and extensor add ons. The variety of a screwdrivers heads is also a valuable feature considering particularity of m...
    Cons:
    Box is not easy for rearrange screwdrivers once you have opened. I never can put in original layout some parts of the box separ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fair and usefull

posted by gomerdo on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A large set of heads. Everything is done accurately. Comfortable, compact, well-opening box. Handle extension very helpful when you need to access the hard to reach places. Convenient tweezers.
    Cons:
    You have to tighten it hard or it will start slipping when the screw is to hard
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by ananerv on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -great variety of pieces, now i have everything i need for my job -good quality -good presentation -it has a magnetic extention to place the heads -compact design -the screwdriver has a good grip
    Cons:
    -the plastic case is too fragile, it came broken, so i had to glue it together -the case button tends to break
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good set. I recommend.

posted by Surine on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A large set of heads. Everything is done accurately. Comfortable, compact, well-opening box. Handle extension very helpful when you need to access the hard to reach places. Convenient tweezers. Esto opportunity to hang a box on the wall!
    Cons:
    Not a lot of cons. The main disadvantage is not just a quality pen. It looks and feels plastic weak. Heads, if not much to clam...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    remarkably good quality for this price

posted by SydneySimon on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Case is actually quite sturdy considering the price Forceps are sharp, strong, and well aligned Good selection of bits Handle feels comfortable to use Handle grips bits well
    Cons:
    The case had either not been properly assembled or was banged around in transit resulting in the bit racks coming out of their...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best multi-purpose screwdriver set

posted by Aldarien on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Every screwdriver I have ever needed is in this set. -Good build and materials, I have not had any problems with any screw.
    Cons:
    -You have to tighten it hard or it will start slipping when the screw is to hard.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toolset

posted by aquamarinus on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice screwdrivers set. Compact and contains everything I need for cell phones and small electronic devices disassembling. Good enough quality. Very good thing for it's price! Some bits are hard to take out and hard to place back in case. However due to t...
    Cons:
    Nothing major.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections