Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Handy case
* Comes with a bunch of different security screw bits
* The length of the extender is adjustable, so you can reach those hard to get at screws
* The extender is not optional, making the screwdriver just a little longer
* The tweezer I recieved is not perfectly alligned. It is good enough to pick up the bits that falls out during shipping, but if you want some precision tweezers, you should by a seperate set.
* The bits are held in place by a magnet in the extender, rendering the screwdriver unsuitable for working on older harddrives and other magnet sensitive equipment.
I don't think it's that big a problem so it should be a con, but I highly doubt the durability of the bits, but I never planned on using them in an electric screwdriver anyway.
Also, the bits from this kit is the same size as M4 nuts, and fits the bitholder in a victorinox cyerknife.
This is the most complete kit, I've found on DX. The sku.21955 is possibly a good alternative if you don't want the tweezers and sockets, but the extra $3 gets you alot.
So bottomline: buy this if you want to tinker with electronics
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.