Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Nice kit, spring-loaded lid and trays make bit selection quick and simple
- Extension drive is same as bits, so is optional (bits will fit directly into the tip)
- Good coverage on the bits it does have
- Tweezers/screw tray are a nice touch
- Has more cross/flat variants than I care for (could use more "exotics")
- Pentalobe is included, but not of a size that works for iPhone or Macbook Air
- Mine came "assembly needed" - trays out of order, springs not set, broken latch (superglue), etc.
Not a standard 1/4" drive, could wish it was for cross-compatibility, but I'm not complaining (much).
A decent little screwdriver set that gets you 90% there with "security" bits. Definitely worth having in the desk for the majority of computer disassembly, and not one of those sets you eventually decide would be better off in a zip-bag.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.