DX  » Community » Reviews » High Power 3-Mode White Light Zoom Headlamp - Black (3*AAA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
great Headlight – High Power 3-Mode White Light Zoom Headlamp - Black (3*AAA) Reviews

posted by Caligi on 08/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Very bright light. Beam is focusable, meaning that you can go wide beam or narrow by rotating the aparature. It's lightweight which is important since you'll be wearing this on your head. The headstraps are soft and comfortable and adjustable and are elastic to ensure that it fits on your head properly. There is a foam pad where the unit sits on your forhead, which is good so it does not slip around if you get sweaty, and it's comfortable so no hard plastic rests there. The build seems solid, good plastic, good rubber covered click button to turn the unit on. It can be adjusted up and down while you wear it by a pivot.
Cons:
No Cons to report.
Other:
It's a great unit for the price. I will certainly be buying another one. I use this for when I do my home renovations as it frees my hands for my tools or the job at hand (like when plumbing under a sink, or working in a tight area where you can't move around alot for a conventional flashlight to be of any use.
Bottomline:
Buy a few of these, you will use them. Keep them at the ready, or buy them for friends who are into working with their hands. They will thank you :)

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections