Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Compatible to all digital camera (likely)
- Small and lightweight
- Use AA battery
- Flash bracket with tripod mount in the package
- Can be used as supportive light source
- Slave mode (sensitivity) can be selected (S1-S4)
- Working mode can be selected (Off, Normal, and Slave)
- Feels a bit cheap for its material
- GN 18 is a bit too high and misrepresented, GN 12 should be more accurate
- No wide angle coverage
If GN 18 is real, it would be more useful. And there should be a higher GN slave flash available at this price tag.
Product Page - http://www1.godox.com/_d270068527.htm
Guide Number (ISO100): GN18M
Power: 2AA Battery
Angle of illumination: 60*40°
Recycle time: 6s
Color temperature: 5600K*200K
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.