DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Folding Leather Case for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, fits really good.

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The case for iPhone is really good because: --- Have a good quality. --- The material I don't know if is leather but looks like leather and that's cool. --- The price is really cheap for the quality. --- The iPhone 3GS fit perfectly in the case and that's g...
    Cons:
    I just have one problem when I was using my case. The holder for the iPhone is made in plastic, in a really thin plastic. All w...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by dnacervera on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It protects perfectly my iPhone from scratches, dust and from people who likes to spy my screen. It holds perfect and really hard my iPhone and is very hard to pull it out.
    Cons:
    Because of the hardness of the case, I broke it when I was trying to pull it out. But stills works in the same way. Besides tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pz5jw

posted by PZ5JW on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a very good article that i will tell all my friends wist iphone 3 and Iphone 3Gs it is a real protector of your iphone the price cheap and the product is super
    Cons:
    the delivering time was long but that has nothing to do with the product ,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Iphone case

posted by vinovinicola on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good material, it looks beutiful and very nice touch, the material quality is good both indoors and outdoors. the locking system of the sheath, with magnet, is comfortable and safe.
    Cons:
    Plastic so soft, if you don´t take care and you beat the case the plastic corners culd be broken. It has happen me two tim...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smooth and nice leather

posted by runemaster on 06/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very comfortable to hold. The build quality is great. Looks like a branded authentic leather cover. Easy access to the volume and power button. Camera hole is aligned perfectly. The magnet is very strong.
    Cons:
    Don't have any right now.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact and nice

posted by Ionstar on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact and nice. Material used not so bad for its price. Can really protect your iphone. Fast delivery, do not have to wait as long as i thought.
    Cons:
    Plastic holding cracks too easily. Not sure of how to remove the phone from the holder as it holds very tightly, not a big is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case, brittle plastic...

posted by helpman on 09/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The leather case looks awesome. Great quality, nice look, lets you use all iphone's buttons perfectly, camera hole is well aligned and the leather rim extends a bit longer than the iphone borders so even side-hits should be no problem.
    Cons:
    The inner case where you place your iphone is made os plastic. Thin plastic. It holds the iphone really thigh and you must str...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections