DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Folding Leather Case for Iphone 3g/3GS - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Good quality, fits really good. – Protective Folding Leather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Black Reviews

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The case for iPhone is really good because: --- Have a good quality. --- The material I don't know if is leather but looks like leather and that's cool. --- The price is really cheap for the quality. --- The iPhone 3GS fit perfectly in the case and that's good because in the market there are only a few products for iPhone 3GS.
Cons:
I just have one problem when I was using my case. The holder for the iPhone is made in plastic, in a really thin plastic. All was ok when I put in the case for the first time, but, when I try no take away the iPhone other day, the plastic broke. It still is working but for me was very sad the broken.
Other:
I think that is a good product in a really cheap price and if you want to look good with your iPhone you need it.
Bottomline:
Buy it, but be careful with the product.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections