DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Philips USB Dual-Shock Gaming Controller with Retractable Cable for PC (150CM-Cable)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic controller

posted by Dahley on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very nice controller to play any game with. I'm able to configure all the buttons on my own to make it easy to use in any game. The retractable cable makes it really easy to wire and doesn't make a mess of bundled cable. The design is good. For the p...
    Cons:
    The left button on the d-pad is less sensitive so you need to press a little harder for it to function. No other cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm satisfied

posted by jeanrtt on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    • Very nice looking. Have an inside light when in use • The retractable cable can be very useful and turn your PC table more clean • Good design, holds well in your hands • You doesn't need, at all, the CD installer that comes together • Looks legit
    Cons:
    • The analogic sticks scratches in the plastic, leaving a plastic dust over the controller in the first week of use. • The mov...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing

posted by neogeo1 on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I think it's best pad that can ever be here on DX. Other pads is very cheap and so they are can't be built from good materials. Buttons are work soft, and analog sticks made of metals. So they work great and allways return to default possition. Sides are m...
    Cons:
    When I received it, some buttons did work bad.It has to push it with force unless they won't work. So I has to open pad and cle...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections