Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very good build quality
- Nice fell rubber case, not slippery
- temperature sensor to 750 'C. I have tested it to 450 'C :). good temperature response.
- Perfect if you heat up baby milk to the correct temperature of 37 'C :)
- 9V battery, easy to replace. I got a wirking battery shipped in hte case.
- Clear and readable display in every angle
- No backlight. But who works in the dark ? :)
- It is a little more expensive than other multimeters on dealExtreme, but I think its worth it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.