DX  » Community » Reviews » MINIPA ET-870C 2.0" LCD Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature / 1*6F22)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good multimeter with some minor issues – M?INIPA ET-870C 2.0" LCD Digital Multimeter (Voltage + Current + Resistance + Temperature / 1*6F22) Reviews

posted by m88083582 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Very nice case. Small, durable materials - plastics and rubber with nice design. It can measure everything: voltage, current, resistance, and even the temperature. Good measure cables and battery included - you can use it right out of the box. Mostly very accurate results.
Cons:
I have suspition that although some reviewers say it's an original minipa, that it is not. I didn't find the same modelnumbers at minipa webpager. But if it's not, nevermind, it is still very good device. I think there is some minor issue with measurinng lower ohms. I tried to measure between 1-3ohms and the results are not very accurate and everytime it gives slughtly different results
Other:
Also the built in stand is very practical - you have better view of the display
Bottomline:
Very good machine for such a low price. It could measure better the low ohms, but everything else seems accurate. Desing, functionality and price make this gadget definnitely a good buy

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections