DX  » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm 20-Pack)
Sort by:
364 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:62225 (62%)
  • 4 Star:36130 (36%)
  • 3 Star:29 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for DIY uses

posted by rubenyjeza on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect for DIY proyects and several uses. The limit is your imagination. very small size I am using them as refrigerator magnets, and for holding up small tools, papers and parts and closing drawers in cabinets.
    Cons:
    They are very fragile. One of them came a little bit broken. But it is not really a cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by jvitoramaral on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    These magnets are incredibly strong, and they come in a nice little special package. They are really small and definately cool, and specially for the price, i think its something nice to have at home. You never know what kind of problems you may have to dea...
    Cons:
    definately none. Maybe they are a little hard to separate, but if you take one by one off you will probably be okay.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for lots of things!

posted by killa12222 on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Super strong magnets and also very good price! All pieces are evenly cut and paint quality is good. Bought 20 and wishing I bought more!
    Cons:
    The thickness of each disc might be a little thin but so far none have broken on me yet. Try sliding the magnets off instead of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnets

posted by Kuims on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    they really are super strong magnets. Really thin and small. I thought they´ll be bigger, but I have found use for them: hanging pictures on refrigerator. Really cheap.
    Cons:
    1 magnet brake in half. I hope i´m not so strong to brake magnets by hand, so it might have been a broken one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for DIY projects!

posted by DFish on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong Cheap Multiple uses
    Cons:
    Breaks easily due to thinness.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is super strong!

posted by Sebpet on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It is extremely strong. -Small! (Also a con) -Great for use on pictures on the refrigerator.
    Cons:
    -Very bad quality. Breaks easily. -Small... Not much more. All in all, they're just magnets.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wow they're small

posted by funfair on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The magnets are very strong. I've put 5 of them together and they hold a keychain with 4 keys easily. They can probably hold more keys, but we only have 4 sets of keys in the house.
    Cons:
    One of them was chipped a little, but not broken.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for pictures or notes board

posted by Ceresp on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its small and strong, so you can fix your pictures without the magnet getting in the middle of the image. One of it can hold a picture
    Cons:
    It´s difficult to take one from the rest of them or out of the board, really strong.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting magnets

posted by ocalderon on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The magnets are really strong. You can use them to mantain things closed or something like that, or just distract and relax a little bit trying to separe them.
    Cons:
    - The magnets are very small, well, i didn't read the specs about size but i tought that each one had the size of a small coin ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong little magnets!

posted by BigVic on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely powerful magnets. Perfect for hanging stuff on the fridge, and small enough to be a replacement on doors or shutters that use magnets to close them. Good value for the price, you get a bunch. Pretty sturdy if you dont try to tear them apart from e...
    Cons:
    They might be hard to pull apart from each other, so slide them if possible. other than that, no real problems with the item.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 37
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections