DX  » Community » Reviews » Flexible 1.0" LCD MP3 Player with USB/TF/SD Slot and Remote Controller - Black
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:101 (10%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

90% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by k0va177 on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great, signal is strong enough. Screen is big enough so i can see it where ever is my 12V plug in car. It is nice to have folder function. It would be better if i could use it without remote control
    Cons:
    It dosn't shows title of file playing on screen. Folder function ony awailable useging remote control. Be careful it is little ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great car accessories

posted by MatesX on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It remembers the last song played and frequency used - I like this feature, previous FM transmitters I used didn't have that and I hated always switching to the last song played and the correct frequency. - Has it's own volume control (but I just keep tha...
    Cons:
    - There was a lot of noise when I started using it because most of the frequencies are occupied where I live, so I soldered a p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Student

posted by Geekoff1 on 12/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap! Quite easy to use and setup Works better than a battery-powered FM transmitter I was using previously
    Cons:
    Sound quality isn't too great, but can't complain The buttons on the remote for navigating up or down through folders are reve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chip and quality necessary part for your car!

posted by Heyle on 06/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Good stylish look 2. Quality audio - no additional noises 3. Remember last played file - not playing always from beginning of last as was in orevious versions 4. Easy to install and use - just plug it to car and tune your radio - that's all 5. Very chip!...
    Cons:
    1. Very light and therefore may be fragile 2. IR remote control doesn't good work from rear position 3. Doesn't have randomize ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice!

posted by xazerg on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheaply (At us such stand from 10$) - Support SD of cards - USB flash drive compatible - The panel distant control (Comes with an IR remote.) - Provisionable frequency FM - Beautiful package * Display with backlight
    Cons:
    - Quality wishes the best - Hindrances in FM - looks and feels very cheap...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent modulator

posted by jfh913 on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Choose ANY frequency between 87.5 and 108 -Has its own volume control -Take it in the house and hook it up to a DC power supply and you've got a cheap home modulator as well -Display is large and easy to read
    Cons:
    -I bought 2 and the face of the one unit fell off. Not a big issue as they are just glued on. I re-applied the face and all was...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does its job

posted by ilad6 on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well lots of pros for this one: -It's smaller than it looks so it doesn't take up a huge chunk of space -It's got a nice easy to read screen -It's simple to use - just plug in your storage device and it plays -Great price for a radio transmitter -Reads...
    Cons:
    -The screen only says what the frequency is, not what song is playing -It's quieter than the rest of your radio stations, so y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The solution for your car stereo

posted by davx80 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The solution if your car stereo can't read mp3 or rewritable cd - You can use memory card or usb key - Signal is quite strenght and, once you have found the right frequency, there are no disturb on signal - It always start from the last song you were list...
    Cons:
    - Maybe they can put a random function so you don't have to listen the song in the same order - Remote controller is not always...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average mp3 player

posted by Grebel on 01/01/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The unit is small and compact. It has an easy to read display and it it easy to use. I set it up in a few minutes without instructions. It is small enough to not get in the way
    Cons:
    Sound quality is not good at all. the sound lacks depth compared to normal fm radio broadcasts. Played it on an Audi system and...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap little mp3 player

posted by MyPassword on 08/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice little mp3 player. It works well with both tf and sd cards (haven't tried usb yet). The signal is quite strong and I haven't had any problems with interference. Another nice feature is that it continues to play the song where you left it if you turn of...
    Cons:
    While it comes with a remote, the remote isn't all that useful. It needs to be pointed directly at the mp3 player and be presse...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections