Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- The solution if your car stereo can't read mp3 or rewritable cd
- You can use memory card or usb key
- Signal is quite strenght and, once you have found the right frequency, there are no disturb on signal
- It always start from the last song you were listening
- You can "jump" from one folder to another so you can create different folder with many artist or different kinf of music
- Screen is bright
- You can use remote controller or the key on the player
- Maybe they can put a random function so you don't have to listen the song in the same order
- Remote controller is not always working properly
For that price is a good product and allow you to listen your mp3 collection even on an old radio.
Maybe if you have an hi fi car stereo, with good loudspeaker, this is not your product.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.