Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It remembers the last song played and frequency used - I like this feature, previous FM transmitters I used didn't have that and I hated always switching to the last song played and the correct frequency.
- Has it's own volume control (but I just keep that at maximum and control the volume on the radio).
- Plays songs from USB drive or SD card.
- Big and bright LCD display.
- Comes with a remote control.
- You can skip the whole songs, scroll through the song or skip whole folders.
- You can easily adjust the angle of the trasmitter.
- There was a lot of noise when I started using it because most of the frequencies are occupied where I live, so I soldered a piece of wire to the board to serve as an additional antenna and the sound is now clear. You won't have this problem if you can find a free frequency.
- The plastic body feels quite cheap, it might broke easily if accidentaly hit or smashed.
I already tried several FM transmitters from DX before and this is the only one still working after several months of use (the others just stopped working after a few weeks/months for no reason).
Very cheap FM trasmitter with a decent sound quality, good LCD display and remote control. Does it's job.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.