DX  » Community » Reviews » Flexible 1.0" LCD MP3 Player with USB/TF/SD Slot and Remote Controller - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Great car accessories – Flexible 1.0" LCD MP3 Player with USB/TF/SD Slot and Remote Controller - Black Reviews

posted by MatesX on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- It remembers the last song played and frequency used - I like this feature, previous FM transmitters I used didn't have that and I hated always switching to the last song played and the correct frequency. - Has it's own volume control (but I just keep that at maximum and control the volume on the radio). - Plays songs from USB drive or SD card. - Big and bright LCD display. - Comes with a remote control. - You can skip the whole songs, scroll through the song or skip whole folders. - You can easily adjust the angle of the trasmitter.
Cons:
- There was a lot of noise when I started using it because most of the frequencies are occupied where I live, so I soldered a piece of wire to the board to serve as an additional antenna and the sound is now clear. You won't have this problem if you can find a free frequency. - The plastic body feels quite cheap, it might broke easily if accidentaly hit or smashed.
Other:
I already tried several FM transmitters from DX before and this is the only one still working after several months of use (the others just stopped working after a few weeks/months for no reason).
Bottomline:
Very cheap FM trasmitter with a decent sound quality, good LCD display and remote control. Does it's job.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections