Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6312 (63%)
  • 4 Star:377 (37%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Affordable & good quality

posted by Sjoerdvos92 on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - good quality - neoprene, so no sweat - very usefull
    Cons:
    Like said in the other reviews about this armband. People who have no iphone and want to put a other Phone in this armband, it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Armband ideal para uso nos esportes

posted by babusco on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fácil de colocar o IPhone, vale destacar também que o visor fica disponível para ser usado enquanto se está correndo, podendo facilmente atender ligações, verificar mensagens e emails, sem ter de atrapalhar seu exercício.
    Cons:
    O velcro se desgasta muito rapidamente. Durante uma corrida prendeu na minha roupa e danificou o tecido da mesma.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap yet good

posted by ivan1995 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Waited a month for it and received it 2 days ago by Airmail. Was really pleased with the product, found it quite easy to fit my iPhone4 in despite the other reviews saying that it is hard to fit it in. Small mini pocket on the side to put coins/notes/keys i...
    Cons:
    Top of the armband is not sealed so you have to be careful when it rains as the rain might get inside and spoil your phone devi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    running with your iPhone 4

posted by clipsen on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to put your iphone in Easy to put on your arm Easy to use the the iphone while in the armband while using with a iPhone 3gs your case can still be on your phone
    Cons:
    the size do not allow you to have any case on your phone 4 while inn the armband there is not enough space for the key in the s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best armband for iPhone 4

posted by samucortes on 10/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The product is really good, i've been using it for more than a month when i do my running and when im on the gym, it works good with earphones and with "running apps" from the appstore. -The quality is amazing for such a cheap product! -Its reall...
    Cons:
    I could find any at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for running / biking

posted by vceneviva on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is very cheap, compared to the others from famous brands (they cost at least $30 in my country). It works with other iPhones and iPods (touch). This armband is very good for listening to music while running, without feeling the iPhone weight on...
    Cons:
    In the beginning, it can be difficult to fit the iPhone 4 inside the armband, since the opening is made for exactly its size. A...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great quality, OK usability

posted by koakoa75 on 06/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - keeps device nice and snug - protects from rain OK - good neoprene quality, comfortable - nice extra mini-pocket next to the main compartment for a key, few coins or note
    Cons:
    - not very easy to slide device in and out, but I guess that's what you get in exchange of a well protected device - the armba...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap Product

posted by tehsikosong on 05/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    There is a small pocket to put your coins or bank note in, which comes in handy when you need to buy a drink after your run. Fitted well for people with bicep measurement of >28cm. Neoprene material makes it easy to wash. Your sweat does not get through ...
    Cons:
    Compartment is a bit small for iphone 4 and I have a bit of difficulties putting my iphone 4 into it. Sewing on band is not sea...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good for my running

posted by andbip on 05/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The build in material is really comfortable, it's really soft. - There is a small pocket on one side, we can put small things like SD card or whatever small, but that's not really usefull for iphone 4. - The plastik on the front cover let you use the to...
    Cons:
    my iphone 4 has some difficulty to fit in. But this way, once in, I know that it wont fall. ^^
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good sport armband

posted by kruger1977 on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I recieved this armband one month waiting after I've ordered. It's posted well packed in brown postal bag with regular airmail and post delivery. It has been found a well fitted sports armband. Quality of material looks and feels good. Also the plastic scr...
    Cons:
    You have to tighten the armband strong round your arm, otherwise it will not allways stay at its place. Best fitted at bare arm.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections