Sort by:
99 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7473 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2424 (24%)
  • 3 Star:22 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    its usefull with small problems

posted by Handariel on 05/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very useful, when you want to take with you your phone, for jogging, or running. I use for cycling, and it is ok. the front plastic film is transparent, tha phone reacting for touch very ok
    Cons:
    a little bit hard to take of the phone, when it needed quickly... and if I use for a longer time, a feel to numb my arm a littl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but need to get used to it

posted by laurensm on 05/18/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Phone fits in tight, screen still works when in. Velcro makes sure it stays when put on but is depending on your activity Good material, keeps your phone away from sweat and is easy to use.
    Cons:
    Works great for running, stays on the arm without moving. Not so suitable when doing workouts where biceps or triceps are invol...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for sports. Very comfortable

posted by dangerpaz on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's easy to use. It adapts perfectly to your arm, and is very comfortable. The "screen guard" is cristal clear, and the phone fits perfect on the bag. Also, it has a "secure" that mantains your device safe and on place, free of annoying...
    Cons:
    It slips a bit on your arm, and if you adjust it too much, it will cut the blod flow through your arm.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better that more expensive ones

posted by LegbaL on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strong, reliable and useful. Does his job perfectly. Materials are good quality and pretty durable.
    Cons:
    it's not build for big arms. If your arms are bigger than 40 cm (15,7") you will have trouble using this. You can not use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for iPhone 4

posted by Kurn206 on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits great for iPhone 4, I can even fit it with protective plastic back-case with some pushing. Stitches are strong and will not tear under pressure. Good respiration for the heat created by the body while exercising, and will not create moisture ins...
    Cons:
    Thistle that allows you to wrap it and hold it in place is kinda thin i suspect it will soon need replacement if used daily th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is a great product!

posted by excentris on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product. I use it in combination with a small Sony smartphone (Xperia U) which is about the size of iPhone 4 and it fits perfectly. The strap can be firmly fixed so it does not slips away. I use it to listen to music while running. There are...
    Cons:
    It is not completely closed, so your phone might get wet if you go running under the rain and don't cover the armband under a r...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for outdoor

posted by paulo92 on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. I have an iSkins iphone case and with the phone it fits in it (however it is a bit hard to put it in:D ) I used it for running a couple of times, and it is better than running with the phone in my pocket. The screen is usable throught the prote...
    Cons:
    I couldn't find one :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wears well, touch works, sound is dampened

posted by hans.dewaard on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Sports Armband works well for me. My iPhone 4 fits snugly and is secured by the strap on top. The bottom leaves room for the speakers. The iPhone fits snugly, I prefer to take of the protective back cover to make it fit. This means my phone is definetly...
    Cons:
    I wear it on my upper left arm on the front. During a run I have to bring it closer to my ear to actually hear the voice suppor...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ugly

posted by rokairala on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is quite good, given the materials used on it. Fits snugly on the arm and doesn't slip. It doesn't make you sweaty under it like ohter armbands.
    Cons:
    You can't use the phone touchscreen through it. It's ugly and poorly built. Not very comfortable but you get used to it
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy bueno

posted by gaploc00 on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Muy buena relación calidad-precio, costuras bien rematadas, sin hilos que sobresalen ni esquinas sin recortar, y materiales acordes con el precio. La lamina trasparente permite pulsar con el dedo la pantalla del iphone y acceder a los iconos perfectame...
    Cons:
    Nada que destacar en este campo.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections