DX  » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Rearview Mirror Bluetooth 2.1 Handsfree Car Kit with MP3 Player + FM Transmitter
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purchase

posted by snarad on 01/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -very well build -very good price -paired with iPhone4 no problems -music plays through BT & FM no problem -easy to use -battery life so far is excellent, only charged it initially when I received it and looks like it was pre-charged -instructions tha...
    Cons:
    -voice calls & playing music through FM/BT are little low on volume - have to increase volume on my car stereo a lot - almost m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very happy with this

posted by edmontonartist on 01/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    i found that this worked very well with my phone. No problems with connecting it. I had no problems with the buttons. Very easy to set on my rear view mirror. I will be buying another for my wife's car soon.
    Cons:
    I did not find any problems with this every thing works very well. Just don't leave it in your car if you live in a cold area o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect for the price!

posted by lfbmendes on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The unit is very well packed. Once opened, the mirror had full battery from factory. The manual is in English and Wellington written. The mirror itself feels Solid and Wellington made. Buttons serem a bit more stiff than I'd like, but still ok. Pairing was ...
    Cons:
    As I mentioned, the buttons are stiff. More serious is that earphone has annoyng noise. The mirror does not have anti-glaring...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections