DX  » Community » Reviews » 1900mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery for Iphone 4 (Black)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:439 (43%)
  • 4 Star:4810 (48%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull product with ok build quality!!

posted by Yodawg on 10/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1)Incredible pricing!! 2)Can give the iphone battery a new lease of life.I travel a lot and need it quite often. 3)Portable. :) 4)Comes with a cable!!
    Cons:
    1)Bad build quality.The female 30pin came broken.Gave me a hard time trying to get it to work. 2)Charge seems inconsistent.Some...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy more just in case

posted by dominiquenomura on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    all of these units appear sturdy and comes with additional cable which is useful since I'm always losing these cables around the house. that was an added bonus
    Cons:
    1 of the 3 I bought arrived with a broken indicator button I'm sure it can still charge but I can't tell by pushing the button...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sometimes it's luck

posted by ryoukue on 07/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -damn cheap -easy to use I brought 2 pieces. 1 spoilt but 1 is working perfectly.
    Cons:
    -iphone cannot charge when plug into it -very fast from 4th led dropped to 3rd led.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit Big than I expected

posted by InnerCircle on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good for the price. It works perfect on My Iphone 3GS, my wife's 3GS and my sister's Iphone 4. It is very good stuff only to see the performance.
    Cons:
    The bundle connector is defective. but I have enough connectors. I don't care. A bit big than I expected. It has malfuntion for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for a great emergency battery!

posted by manen6 on 06/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price! It's incredibly low price is a real catch for us iphone/ipod touch users. It charged around 65% of the iphone from 0%, not the best number but absolutely very good! The looks are very nice too.
    Cons:
    The button you press down which shows how much charge is left if kind of hard to push, but it's not a huge problem. The 30-pin ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by abaliga on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its incredibly useful and quite handy. I have three iPhones and chances are somebody always runs out of battery so this is quite handy. Quite simple to understand, operate and just live with. The size is just right so even if it doesn't go in your bag and ...
    Cons:
    Does not run on iPad. Thats not a con its just a point. Build quality is alright and after all you get what you pay for but ult...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item for the price

posted by kohcc88 on 03/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Able to charge my iPhone from 20% to 100% on a full charge. -Comes with a free spare USB cable for iPhone -Cheap, chargers that look the same goes for more than double the price. (Singapore) -It come with a handy cover to protect the port from damage. (...
    Cons:
    -Would be better if it is smaller, but smaller size might mean smaller capacity. -Can't really think of anything else. Your ge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What can I say, it's CHEAP

posted by tomsss on 03/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1) It's cheap. 2) It's practical 3) It's darn useful. 4) It actually works. 5)Come on it's so darn cheap, at least compared to where I stay (SG), where a similar product would cost 3 times as much at shops.
    Cons:
    1) Item came with a slight crack near the test button. 2) Somehow can never show that it is fully charged. Left it charging for...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for Emergencies

posted by Zijun on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very portable! 2. A fully charged battery can recharge about 80% of your iPhone's battery. 3. Simple to use - just plug it into your iPhone charger and it'll charge.
    Cons:
    NA.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy battery for emergencies.

posted by DennisH on 01/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small external battery, charges easy with yor own Iphone cable. Led's for charging and the capacity it has left. Simple to use, easy to carry around. Cap for the dockingside, so it will be protected when not in use.
    Cons:
    cable is unnecessary, you can use your own cable. I prefer a lower price without a cable.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections