DX  » Community » Reviews » NBOX 1080P Media HDMI Player with SD/MMC/USB/HDMI/AV
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:332 (33%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

67% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so great for that money

posted by aca30 on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It plays a lot of formats, it has spdif output, easy to use, good build quality, you get all cables that you need with it, except HDMI cable. It plays a lot of audio formats also.
    Cons:
    It also doesn`t play a lot of movies, it especially has problems with playing 1080p movies in mp4 format. Sometimes video is no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why do people think this is so great?

posted by aldebarantech on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It plays many different file types. It is a low power media player with SPDIF out for good sound.
    Cons:
    First, the remote is horrible. Some buttons seem to random effect. Second, it will not play .ape audio files despite what the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing quality!

posted by 7373737373 on 04/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All outputs works with all the HD and blueray movies I have tried. Subtitle-function works as it should. Read the manual properly and you will have no problem enjoying this player. It is a true copy of a 1100 dollar product.
    Cons:
    It was set to NTSC when I got it. Would have been impossible to set it to PAL if my tv had not accepted NTSC from start of. It ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to operate, great image quality

posted by jmartinssena on 11/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This baby is great. The image quality is awesome, playing all regular and common video formats. It plys also jpg and mp3, as well as wma and other audio formats. I had trouble playing only 1 mkv file, so far.
    Cons:
    Sometimes, using an external usb hard disk the sound lags a little bit and some frames are dropped, specially with 1080p files....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    N82

posted by kaygsr10 on 11/12/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Supports many video formats, reads text files, and support jpeg pictures. Has a SD and USB slot.
    Cons:
    Poor Remote control range and interface. Some times I would press the seek button but the volume would increase instead.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Media Player!

posted by MuriloBarreto on 10/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Great Image and screen resolution. - Plays MKV very well - Read most of Subtitles formats (SRT and othes) - Nice remote controller - Easy to use and to configure
    Cons:
    - It don't work very well with non English Subtitles. I use portuguese subtitles, and special characteres like ç and ~ are...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections