DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Border Shell Case with Screen Guards/Cleaning Clothes/Stylus for Iphone 4
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Value - Nice and snug – Protective PVC Border Shell Case with Screen Guards/Cleaning Clothes/Stylus for iPhone 4 (Black) Reviews

posted by madeinoz67 on 08/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Fits my iphone4 perfectly, nice and snug. Also comes with front and back protectors, and a stylus that works.
Cons:
It looks as though my screen covers got bent in shipping and there was a slight dimple on the front protector, so had a very small air bubble I can't get rid off ( I hate air bubbles), luckily as it wasn't on the main screen it didn't matter. I also found the docking hole is slightly small if you use any of the Deal Extreme sync cables SKU 36013, 34487, 34654 and I had to enlarge the cover hole by a small amount. Apple cable worked fine.
Other:
The screen protectors are prone to smudging a bit, but I guess this is the case with all screen protectors. I have ordered my free one from Apple so will see what the differences are, but I'm happy with this one.
Bottomline:
Great buy at a great price. Now I'm not worried about carrying my iPhone around in my pocket or putting it on the desk without getting scratched.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections