Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- works better then my A-brand PH meter
- instant readout (although wait a bit when you use it in low mineral water...)
- even a mini-screwdriver to adjust it
- nice housing case. So easy to store when not used.
- at the moment, none at all
Together with a TDS (total dissolve solids) meter or EC meter (Electronical conductivity in µs), the must have things for your freshwater aquarium!
Please recalibrate every 2 months for proper use!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.