DX  » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Metallic Green)
Sort by:
91 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5853 (58%)
  • 4 Star:3330 (33%)
  • 3 Star:55 (5%)
  • 2 Star:33 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent cheap earbuds

posted by SonLuvJec on 01/02/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    — the wire is sufficiently thick and consistent so it won’t break prematurely — it holds rather well in the ear canal — the sound is perfect for the price, it reproduces voice relatively well, music doesn’t sound too distorted, it’s not faithful but for thi...
    Cons:
    — the choice of colours for the spare rubber plugs is rather strange: why blue and pink?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent purchase!

posted by fabricioangioletti on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This equipment will allow you to hear your music in a loudly way and in a good quality of sound. This earbuds are produced with metal, so they won't break, like the others one, with time of use or storing it. The material of these earbuds will allow you to ...
    Cons:
    Ther is no con, just a warning, the really well fit in your ears, so be careful using it in outdoor activities, you can have an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    decent pair of head phones

posted by majwitz on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this is a nice stylish headphones that are a good color and fits in my ear nicely but slightly uncomfortable at first but you will get used to it after a while, the sound is also very good for this price point.
    Cons:
    there are no major concerns with this nice pair of stylish green metallic head phones
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good headhone

posted by cecilia21 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For the price it has a excellent sound quality, better than expensiver headphone. They work with all mp3 and mp4 I tried, also work with iphone, ipod. So a very good headphone, has a little bass. Powerfull and cheap. Good package.
    Cons:
    The cable lenght is a bit short, but is good. Makes a little noise when running. In Brazil so headphones are arround 8 usd more...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent headphones

posted by MikaleZ on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent headphones. I listen to the audio and video on a laptop on the road just fine! The sound is clear. Soft wire. The built quality for this pair of earphones is really great, and it has a pretty good noise isolation. Looks good. Color - green, very n...
    Cons:
    No
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad.

posted by cherrypixie on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sound quality was pretty good. Colour was as depicted. Length of cord was perfect. Sound quality was better than most I've tried.
    Cons:
    The white casing around the wire tore after a couple of months. (I taped it and it's fine, never hindered the quality of sound)...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap earbuds, great for the price

posted by MalejGaz on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +For this price you can´t get any earphones in our country, they cheapest ones costs 4x more than those +The price is just really great! +Sound is ok, they are a bitt "loud", you can hear middle bass a lot, but for the price... +They are rea...
    Cons:
    Well in my case after a week one of the earphones stoped working. I don´t know why, maybe just a bad piece. The second pai...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just perfect

posted by Ukrania on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I purchased these to use with my new iPad. Earphones are perfect!! Especially price, good sound, exelent quality.
    Cons:
    no cons for a now at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good earbud at a very low price

posted by serangoon55 on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Considering the price of this earbud, it is really a good bargain. Sound quality is not out of this world but is quite good for casual use. Reasonable base and mid tone. You will have to pay much more for a branded earbud to get the same performance. It is ...
    Cons:
    The earbub came with 3 interchangable silicon but they are all appear to be of the same size only different colors. It fit my e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than meets the eye

posted by nandobang on 11/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have picked these earbuds just out of curiosity, and they really made me "wow". I'm a bass lover, and these guys filled my ears with all the bass I could handle. I have them for more than 6 months, and they are durable as rock. No broken wires, ...
    Cons:
    Lol, do we really need cons? I will only point things that may unplease people, but not cons: - The wire is not that malleable,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 10
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections